Thursday, March 31, 2005

I'm a Follett man, now

Today was my last day at IBM. It was fairly uneventful; I spent most of the day waiting around for it to end. All in all, I think I came out ahead, because as a going away present I was given a small, but very tasty, cheesecake.

For anyone who's interested, here's the job posting at Follett that I applied to. You can definitely tell that it was written by a programmer (and not an HR person), and that it was written by someone who loves what they do.

Stay tuned for Wendy's last day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Randy:
You probably already know this, but Jason White was not a NFL draft pick or an free agent pick by any NFL Team. BIG NEWS here. Everyone seems to think that the NFL coaches thought his knees wouldn't stand the beating NFL players dish out. Too bad. I didn't appreciate White's pin point passing or the outsanding receivers he had until KOTV televised the Red and White game. Quaterbacks couldn't complete the passes and the receivers dropped passes right in their hands. It's going to be a rebuilding year at OU, I'm afraid.-----Ole Dad