Monday, April 04, 2005

Incommunicado

After a weekend of cleaning, we're now almost fully prepared for the packers, who arrive tomorrow morning. We'll find out Tuesday how long it will take for the movers to get to Illinois. If it's just a few days, we'll head straight to McHenry with a stop in Wichita. If it's much longer than that, we'll take the long way: Denver to Wichita to Tulsa to St. Louis to Chicago. So, this may be our last post for some time.

The only thing we have left to do tonight is pack what we're carrying with us. Just the essentials: Mac Mini, GameCube, GameBoy, iPod, etc.

Finally, here are our thoughts on tomorrow night's championship game:

Wendy correctly predicted Illinois and UNC would be the last two teams standing. She's going with Illinois. I'll be rooting for Illinois, but I picked the Tar Heels to win it all, so I'm sticking with them in a close one: UNC, 85-80.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that UNC is going to win too, although I don't really care one way or the other. Who did you pick to be the final two?

Anonymous said...

I picked UNC and OSU to be the final two teams. I was sad to see Illinois lose, but I'm happy that Roy Williams finally got a championship.