Thursday, October 06, 2005

Employed!

I am very pleased and excited to announce that I am once again a productive member of society: I got the job! I will be a conference center assistant in the Continuing Education department of a nearby college. It's part-time, and will mainly be event planning and coordination. My first day will be next Wednesday. Thanks for all the good wishes, everyone!

Also, the weather today was fall-like and gorgeous. Earlier this week, we were back up into the high 80s, but today was mid-50s and delightful. Hurray for October!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Congrats! I am sorry to report that I had nothing to do with it. I called back on my lunch hour but was only able to leave a message.

I was hoping that my willingness to talk would at least give her some clue to your greatness.

Congrats again and good luck!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job!!!

george said...

Woohoo!!! Congrats, Wendy! Way to beat those hated Longhorns who were working unnoticed behind the scenes to keep you from getting the job.

GO OU!!! BEAT TEXAS!!!

Austin said...

Way to go Wendy, way to go!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Wendy!